Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscript is in one of the following formats - Microsoft Word, PDF, Scientific Word or LaTeX. All accepted manuscripts should be text editable. The length of manuscripts should not normally exceed 12,000 words.
- Manuscript includes a separate title sheet which contains the author’s name and affiliation, contact details followed by the abstract of approximately 200 words, along with at least three EconLit subject descriptors
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).